Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Background Information

I first want to start off by thanking Wil and Ryan over at Force Fitness for helping me get this blog going, and being available not only to help with my blog, but also the fitness goals I have set for myself.

My wife and I are from Bloomington, Indiana. I am an expert in home automation installation and integration. I have installed and integrated RTI (www.rticorp.com) remotes with Netstreams DigiLinX (www.netstreams.com), and am currently researching LifeWare as a control system for home automation.

One of the most rewarding processes in my line of work is the installation and integration of home theaters. I prefer to use the following brands for customization: Marantz (www.marantz.com), Parasound (www.parasound.com), Optoma (www.optoma.com), Samsung (www.samsung.com), RTI, Atlantic Technology (www.atlantictechnology.com), Polk Audio (www.polkaudio.com), and JVC (www.jvc.com). The best compliment I can get from a customer is that they will never need to go to a public theater again. That is when you know you have done an excellent job.

For jobs that require whole house audio I recommend Request (www.request.com). I recently integrated this into a DigiLinX system. And, with the release of the new IMC from Request, they have made video distribution an affordable option. Request is easy to integrate and works with I-tunes which is the media content of the present and the future.

I make it my top priority to help my customers with any questions or concerns that they might have. If you are having problems with your existing system, have questions, or are interested in a new system, please feel free to email me at: allamericanhomeautomation@gmail.com
Free estimates.

Thanks,

Sam Nichols

No comments: